Monday, March 21, 2011

25-feeling alive

I've been so busy living life that I haven't sat down or had the time to blog lately. I love that fact. I just turned 25 on Saturday and with my old age comes wisdom. I've finally found my happiness in life in regards to God, friends, work, and love. I am content and fulfilled. To celebrate my birthday my goofy friends and I had an 80's bowling birthday party. And since we were going with the 5 year old theme they decorated with only my favorite Disney character ever (The little mermaid*), bright nail polish as favors, and a Ken doll as a present! Needless to say the day was amazing and I feel so very loved by all my friends.

 The table.   

All the girls

glow in the dark bowling











The roomies super thoughtful, wonderful, touching surprise. Reasons why my favorite people are grateful for me!

My core 4-the Bible study ladies.



* When I was a little girl I used to pray that God would turn me into a mermaid. And my sister and I would cross out legs in the pool and pretend they were fins. Special, special girls we are.
Thanks to everyone who came out. I truly and deeply cherish your friendship.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive