Saturday, December 25, 2010

CHRISTmas

My sister and I giving kisses under the mistletoe.

This Christmas I have to say was probably one of the best in a while. It wasn't because of the presents I got (even though I got some goodies) but because I got to spend ACTUAL Christmas with my family. My sister and Grams came into town and we all went to Christmas Eve service together. My favorite part was ending the service in a circle in the dark with lit candles while singing Silent Night and telling the person next to us that they are "the light of the world". We then went to our traditional Indian restaurant for dinner. I think we were all a little concerned that Grams wouldn't find anything she liked but luckily she did and I think she even enjoyed it! 
Today was spent in our pajama's just hanging out, opening presents, eating, and helping Grams set up her Nook and digital picture frame. It even snowed for a brief moment which was wonderful. The only mishap we had was me slamming my finger in the door which turned out fine because my mom was on hand to help take care of me. All in all an awesome day. Hope your Christmas was as enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive