Tuesday, March 22, 2011

update

Since Christmas I've been pretty busy:
I got a new roommate! She is, and was, an answer to my prayers. Not only did she come rescue me in a time where I didn't think I would ever find anyone to move in but she brightens each and every single day.

New Years was spent cuddled up on the couch with the love of my life, Dave, barely staying awake to kiss at midnight.

  There was a trip to Vegas with Dave 

Family in town
(my cousin Em)

Valentine's Day cruise with my best friend while our men are away.

A visit from Dave for President's day where we went up in the Washington Monument. We were the last group they let go up since it was crazy windy. They shut down the monument for visitors which they never do. I almost got blown away, seriously.

Took a trip down to Hampton with my best friend to visit her family and mine.
Flew to Miami and drove to Key West with my best friend Aaron to spend some time together before he deploys.

 Spent some quality time with my sister when she came to visit.

Had an amazing birthday with fantastic family and friends.

In between I've cooked dinner for friends, had dinner cooked for me, gone to weekly Bible study, seen some movies, done some crafts, enjoyed time with friends, read on my new Kindle (not to be confused with a Ken Doll, which I also got for my birthday) and had Skype dates with my Dave. Life is good. Simple, fun, beautiful, and good. You're all caught up, now on to the next things that come my way.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive